Saturday, April 23, 2011

LOVE

Today marks the second anniversary of our marriage. I can't believe it's already been a year since the last anniversary card I made for my husband. Time flies when you're having fun...and a baby! I'm glad no matter how busy and all-over-the-place I am, I still found some time to make him this card, coz every time he receives one from me, I will end up feeling over the moon with his gushing compliments and appreciation. Now that's what I call LOVE. Ever since I got to know Haikal and especially so after marriage, he doesn't fail to define the meaning of love in his own ways... it's not about gifts he presents me, nor a candle light dinner or even poetic letters and cards (by the way, I am still awaiting that handmade card.....!); it's the little and caring gestures he does that assure me that I am one lucky girl to have chosen him as my life partner. 
Happy 2nd Anniversary, Love!


I realised that the card I made him on our first anniversary was also red; don't you think it's the nature of the color that simply exuberates love!

 Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...