Sunday, April 3, 2011

12 years and counting



Once again, the yearly event that we definitely can't miss - our birthdays! Mel and I have known each other for......hmm let's see, 12 long years! Doesn't feel like that long till you say it out loud. 12 years, so much have changed, I can't even believe it. Besides Buttons & Ribbons Paperie, our birthdays would be the next most special thing for us (we were born 2 days apart). Each year, we make it a point to have a meal together and exchange little gifts. Though our lives have moved on since our JC days, we are pretty much the same inside. I hope, with all my heart, that our friendship will continue to grow stronger throughout the years and we can celebrate our 80th birthday together (I'm not even going to try to imagine how we'd look like)!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...