Saturday, April 16, 2011

We're now open for Mother's Day card orders!


Almost six months being a mother now, the surreality of it all still lingers. Having my baby girl is one of the greatest gift I could ask for, with that, also came the greatest responsibility.  This past six months have been nothing but wonders, as I see my baby grow from that tiny newborn to a cheerful and happy baby who never fails to ease my tiredness away, especially after a long day at work. 

As I discover myself even more through motherhood, I find myself thinking of my own mother, of how she had gone through (still is) motherhood with all five of us! I've said it before, and I will keep saying it again, I appreciate her much more now that I am a mother myself. Unconditional love used to be just a phrase I read in books, but a mother's love truly is one with no strings attached.

So let's tell our mothers how much we appreciate and love them with a personalised card this coming Mother's Day. I can't wait for the day my baby girl makes me her first card!

Place your orders with us at buttons.ribbons.paperie@gmail.com before 1st May 2011.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...