Friday, April 23, 2010

It's been a Year...

...since we got married. I know how cliche it may sound, if I say that it doesn't feel like a year but much shorter! Truth is, that's exactly how I feel... Maybe  life has become shorter, maybe due to global warming time has become faster (?!), or just maybe, life has been good to me... this past one year, married to the man I now call husband, has been more than I could have asked for. And though it feels shorter than 365 days together, I'm proud to say that we've come quite far in achieving our dream... for that, I'm so very thankful.
Happy First Year Anniversary, Haikal...




1 comment:

  1. Sorry for this late reply...
    Thank you, Mel! This is such a wonderful gift. What a beautiful card to mark our 1 year milestone.
    - Haikal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...