Saturday, October 16, 2010

This one's for you, my friend - Happy Birthday

Sydney, July 2002 

It was enrollment day for first year uni students. I was lost, confused, excited, anxious, all at the same time. There, I made friends with a lanky, bespectacled girl, Yen, who was, I suppose, as lost and confused as me. We helped each other (or maybe we confused ourselves further). I still remember the details of that very first day of uni - fast car, spilled coffee, chicken rice, wine, rat (Yen, you know what I'm talking about). And with that, our friendship began....

Singapore, October 2010

Daily msn chats - lamenting, complaints, comfort, mindless jokes, raw humor. Our friendship has stood the test of time, after 8 years and countless life events, we remain the same, only older (inevitable, sad to say) and wiser (I hope?). I wish our friendship will last another decade, or even more! And let us look forward to our exciting plan :)



Happy Birthday Yen!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...