Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little somethin' for myself

With more time at hand these days, I got myself some books and started reading again. Books, much like movies, take you to another realm (except, you have to be way more imaginative while reading) of things, away from the 'routine of life', I find it therapeutic (until I start to doze off mid-way through a sentence hee).

So, with new books, I gotta have a new bookmark! I made an absolutely girly, pink, glittery one for myself, complete with my own name on it =) What a way to jazz up my reading experience!

Drop us a note (buttons.ribbons.paperie@gmail.com), if you would also like a personalised bookmark for yourself, or maybe as a gift for someone special =)





Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...