Monday, September 13, 2010

An overdose of orange and black.......

This was exactly what hit me over the long weekend, an overdose of orange and black. There were sharp pains in my lower back, paper cuts on fingers, the nail on my left index finger was 'severed'..... I was disoriented....no kidding! But after hours and hours of measuring, cutting, pasting, I finally completed the first (out of four) batches of bookmarks. Special thanks to my 'assistant' who helped with the glittering =)

Amidst the 'bookmark frenzy', I tried out another recipe from  The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook, this time, chocolate chip banana walnut breakfast loaf. It was delicious, and I love how rustic it turned out to look =).








Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...